As you use a application to search information, visit websites, and share information with others, when you use these function, for example, typing a keyword and see related information on the internet via Myfootball , we collect information from you in order to provide corresponding service and better user experience to you. When participating in Myfootball user experience improvement program, as appropriate, your usage, statistics, input while using Myfootball, and crash reports would be collected.
And here we explain what information we collect and why, and how we use that information:
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our application (We continually strive to improve our application based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
The email address you provide in user experience improvement program or feedback your opinions to us, will only be used to respond your feedback, send you information and updates of our products and services.
What information do we collect?
We collect information to improve our application and provide better services to all of our users - including:
- the information you give us, for example, when you give us your opinions to our application and services via our feedback channel;
- the information we get from your use of our application and services, like
- log information, the application events such as version, installed date and time, usages statistics, crashes event, and dump reports of our application;
- location information;
- device information, such as your hardware model, android ID, and operation system version);
We do not collect your personal identifiable information when you using our product, such as name, phone number,physical address.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include:
Trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We will access, use or disclose your information with other organizations or entities for reasons that required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
Detect, prevent, or otherwise fraud, security or technical issues;
Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Myfootball our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Myfootball is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or otherwise to us.
We do not provide service focus on Children. If you are under 13, you may use our website when you are with a parent or guardian.